Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#381 Nostalgic Blade Runner Ambient Inspired Music for Ultimate Relaxation [100% MOOD] (Space Ambient)

Nostalgic Blade Runner Ambient Inspired Music for Ultimate Relaxation [100% MOOD] (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

Tbh, I'm very pleased with this video! I can promise you all that this is something you will play more than once.This track is VERY soothing and super calm with an evocative and nostalgic Blade Runner vibe, similar to the Blade Runner soundtrack. If you do enjoy this one, shame on you if you don't hit the like button ;) Much love.

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#382 Space Ambient Mix 43 - Galactic Highway by Nimanty (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 43 - Galactic Highway by Nimanty (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SideSpace // 89 Min.

0:00 - Nebula Of Life
9:00 - Someday Somewhere
12:36 - Peace For You My Friend
24:20 - The Starnight Process
47:12 - A Dream Of Starlight
53:28 - A Lightyear Old Message
1:01:56 - Galactic Highway
1:14:26 - Galactic Whispers
1:20:03 - Everything Everywhere Anytime

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#383 Blade Runner Echoes: Cyberpunk Ambient for Solitude & Contemplation (Space Ambient)

Blade Runner Echoes: Cyberpunk Ambient for Solitude & Contemplation (Space Ambient)

The title says it all basically. I think this one is an atmospheric homerun tbh. Alteast imho. I believe that most, if not all of you, will enjoy this one a lot. This is one to come back to, for sure.. Please let me know what you think. Best to you all.

Deckard666

#384 Battersea Fractions * Pink Floyd Inspired Ambient with Blade Runner Blues Vibes (Space Ambient)

Battersea Fractions * Pink Floyd Inspired Ambient with Blade Runner Blues Vibes (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX) Ambient Music // 60 Min.

In Battersea Fractions I have risked to go a little further with the Pink Floyd spirit and rock feeling. Animals is one of my favorite albums, maybe the most and I wanted to pay a tribute to this album that has been with me for so many years. With love and the maximum respect. Of course, I couldn't miss the Blade runner atmosphere. I hope you like it

Deckard666

#385 FUTURICITY: Immersive Cyber Vibes - Zen & Focus Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

FUTURICITY: Immersive Cyber Vibes - Zen & Focus Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Quite straight forward track for you all to enjoy. I noticed that there is a glitch in the visuals every 15th second or so, sorry for that.

Deckard666

#386 Sunday Rain * Ultra Relaxing Blade Runner Vibes Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Sunday Rain * Ultra Relaxing Blade Runner Vibes Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) - Ambient Music // 60 Min.

This is a very peaceful track .Sunday Rain is a ultra relaxing Blade Runner Vibes for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

Deckard666

#387 Silent Echoes: A Cyberpunk Ambient Saga | Drifting Through Stardust and Solitude (Space Ambient)

Silent Echoes: A Cyberpunk Ambient Saga | Drifting Through Stardust and Solitude (Space Ambient)

Quite an ethereal track that has a mellow calm vibe. There are hint's of Blade Runner from time to time and the background ambience is whispering with a gentle breeze and subtle rain. This is a place that would be awesome to discover. Just imagine finding this complex after a hard days hike. Scary yet thrilling. Hope it suits your earbuds :) The best to you all.

Deckard666

#388 Trialith: Enigmatic Cyberpunk Ambient | Ethereal Harmonies From The Deep (Space Ambient)

Trialith: Enigmatic Cyberpunk Ambient | Ethereal Harmonies From The Deep (Space Ambient)

Playlist von White Bat Audio // 120 Min.

Ok, so here it is. This is something else guys. I feel this music and it brings me a sense of deep wisdome and ancient knowledge, sounds very werid, I know haha, but I think you can agree somewhat. The overal audiovisual experience is very solid. However, there might be a bit too much bas frequencies at places, but I think it can be forgiven. Listen at a comfortable level for the best experience.. I hope this can help you wind down for real. Much love to you all. Peace.

Deckard666

#389 Prism * Pink Floyd and Blade Runner Blues Vibes Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Prism * Pink Floyd and Blade Runner Blues Vibes Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) - Ambient Music // 60 Min.

Prism is a Pink Floyd and Blade Runner Blues Vibes Ambient Music for relaxing, focus or escape.

Deckard666

#390 Nebula - Relaxing Space Ambient Music - Meditative Mysterious Ambient Journey (Space Ambient)

Nebula - Relaxing Space Ambient Music - Meditative Mysterious Ambient Journey (Space Ambient)

Playlist von Eternal Depth // 60 Min.

With this composition, we will go on a relaxing journey through the mysterious expanses of space. In addition to the deep soundscape, I used quite a lot of spatial textures and melodic sequences. I hope you enjoy:)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“