Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#361 Lonely Blues * Relaxing Blade Runner Soundscape * Cyber Blues Ambient Music

Lonely Blues * Relaxing Blade Runner Soundscape * Cyber Blues Ambient Music

Playlist von ( LUX ) - Ambient Music // 60 Min.

This is a very special track .Lonely Blues is a relaxing Blade Runner cyber Blues Vibes for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#362 Placidly * Relaxing Blade Runner Vibes Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Placidly * Relaxing Blade Runner Vibes Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) - Ambient Music // 60 Min.

This is a very peaceful track . Breathe is a relaxing Blade Runner cyber Blues Vibes for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#363 Edge Seeker: A Blade Runner Inspired Cyberpunk Ambient Journey [Immersive & Cinematic] (Space Ambient)

Edge Seeker: A Blade Runner Inspired Cyberpunk Ambient Journey [Immersive & Cinematic] (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

Well, here comes a little Monday treat for you all. As I wrote in my rescent post "I've taken a week off from uploading to focus on learning new techniques, which you will see in the video I will upload in an hour or two! It will be very Blade Runner heavy. I even borrow some notes of vangelis's original BR Theme, but not completely. I keep it BR reminescent whilst maintaining the "Spacewave" feel to it. Today's upload will be a soundscape homerun in my book, and I'm looking forward to reading your comments :)" So there you have it. If you like this one, you know what to do :) Peace!

Deckard666

#364 Space Ambient Mix 84 - Planetary Dreamscape by Zenith (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 84 - Planetary Dreamscape by Zenith (Space Ambient)

Playlist von JediMaster // 77 Min.

1. 00:00 - Oceans Blue
2. 06:50 - Deep
3. 13:00 - Deeper
4. 21:10 - Beneath The Waves
5. 27:00 - The Exoplanet
6. 33:00 - Beyond The Light
7. 40:00 - Proxima Centauri
8. 48:40 - Lalande
9. 58:20 - Lifeforms
10. 1:10:30 - Ectraterrestial
11. 1:04:50 - Leaving Earth
12. 1:09:05 - Outsiders
13. 1:12:12 - Species

Deckard666

#365 Carbon Based Lifeforms - Seeker [Album] (2023) (Space Ambient)

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Seeker [Album] (2023) (Space Ambient)

Album von Carbon Based Lifeforms // 66 Min.

00:00 Seeker
07:30 Bloom Pt.1
12:37 Bloom Pt. 2
15:45 Fauna
21:16 Nukleator
26:38 Starfish
32:31 Departed
37:43 Gone
43:23 Rymden3000
49:36 Sync2n
58:25 ..and On

Deckard666

#366 Blade Runner Watch | 8D Cyberpunk Sci-Fi Music | Deep Atmospheric Soundscapes (Space Ambient)

Blade Runner Watch | 8D Cyberpunk Sci-Fi Music | Deep Atmospheric Soundscapes (Space Ambient)

I've created something cool here—minimalistic yet rich in a dark, relaxing soundscape. Using binaural '8D' techniques, it's smooth and fatigue-free, perfect for extended use during recreational activities. The visuals, especially the cityscape, could be improved, but I find it quite cinematic with a gritty charm. Enjoy!

Deckard666

#367 Blow * Relaxing Blade Runner Vibes Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Blow * Relaxing Blade Runner Vibes Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) Ambient Music // 60 Min.

This is a very atmospheric track . Blow is a relaxing Blade Runner cyber Blues Vibes for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

Deckard666

#368 Sanctum: Calm 8D Cyberpunk Ambient To Focus & Relax | Atmospheric Meditative Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Sanctum: Calm 8D Cyberpunk Ambient To Focus & Relax | Atmospheric Meditative Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

It's Wednesday and that means Calm 8D Cyberpunk Music :) The track is quite calm and changes in melodies from time to time. I use some aucustic elements mixed with rich synthpads and nice Vangelic brass sounds. The rain is a bit toned down in this one, which some of you might enjoy. Much love :)

Deckard666

#369 Hyperloop 3 - Deep Atmospheric Sci- Fi Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Hyperloop 3 - Deep Atmospheric Sci- Fi Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) Ambient Music // 60 Min.

Hyperloop 3 - an deep atmospheric sci-fi cyberpunk ambient piece written and produced in ethereal ambient style!
The deep atmospheric sci-fi cyberpunk ambient music in this video is perfect for any video or project that needs a gripping and high-quality soundtrack.
Ambient music for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

Deckard666

#370 R A C H E L ' S D R E A M: Cyberpunk Ambient Bliss | Evocative Blade Runner Ambient Vibes (Space Ambient)

R A C H E L ' S D R E A M: Cyberpunk Ambient Bliss | Evocative Blade Runner Ambient Vibes (Space Ambient)

I'm proud and happy to announce this little masterpiece of mine. The theme is Blade Runner, centered around Rachel. The music is very beautiful and evocative. At times, it embraces your heart like a dear friend. It encompasses a wide spectrum of emotions: sadness, melancholy, beauty, love, hope, and sorrow. That's my intention, at least. I know I'm hyping this one, but I genuinely believe it's something unique, and I hope most of you will agree.

I'm striving to stay faithful to the Blade Runner universe, as a tribute to Vangelis and Ridley. I draw inspiration from the song 'Memories Of Green,' providing a small hint of what awaits you. I've employed the Binaural '8D' technique, vastly enhancing the sonic depth. The sound quality is great and almost has this cinematic 'expensive' feel to it, for sure.

The initial 10 minutes feature the main song, seamlessly followed by a 17-minute soothing extension. Afterward, I will re-loop it. Also, I just discovered that the bass frequencies can be a tad harsh at times, when listening with speakers. It's a minor issue to be fair!

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“