Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#261 ECLEKTIC - Amb Pulsars (Space Ambient)

ECLEKTIC - Amb Pulsars (Space Ambient)

Album von ECLEKTIC // 51 Min.

00:00 - 1 ECLEKTIC - Nevularq
06:00 - 2 ECLEKTIC - Interperceptual
09:48 - 3 ECLEKTIC - Unfolding Cycles
18:10 - 4 ECLEKTIC - Billion Preservers
24:12 - 5 ECLEKTIC - Embracingly
32:00 - 6 ECLEKTIC - Minus 11 Degrees
38:36 - 7 ECLEKTIC - Sandman
46:36 - 8 ECLEKTIC - Aperture Outro Version

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#262 EVE - Serene Sci Fi Ambient Music For People That Dream Of Space (Space Ambient)

EVE - Serene Sci Fi Ambient Music For People That Dream Of Space (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

I want to hype this release, but I'll save it for later ;) This is a serene and meditative ambient journey for all you who dream of space. The music is well balanced/mixed and enjoyable for the ears. The song is 22 minutes in total, looped into 2 hours. No ambience in this one.
I'm rather pleased with how it turned out. Please tell me what you think!? Have a great day

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#263 Ambient Sci Fi Music For People Wishing They Where Born in The Year 3336 (Space Ambient)

Ambient Sci Fi Music For People Wishing They Where Born in The Year 3336 (Space Ambient)

An ambient Sci Fi journey that evolves from light to dark, evoking imagery of distant, undiscovered secrets of the beyond. Let the music guide your mind and prepare for a ride :) In all seriousness though, this is quite a nice one. Not superhappy with the results, but it's good enough. It's reminescent of my older sci fi journeys. At times you may find it to dark and pressing, but the light will come again. Also, the ambience in this one is really cool. I took my time to sound design passing spaceships and shuttles as distant traffic in the background and it works extremely well and feels totally believable imo. Think I'm gonna do a video just for that ambience. Oh, visuals is kinda great too :) Thanks for your support guys :) Have a great day everyone

Deckard666

#264 Block 3 - Calm Cyberpunk Music [Cinematic-Atmospheric] (Space Ambient)

Block 3 - Calm Cyberpunk Music [Cinematic-Atmospheric] (Space Ambient)

This is a very cinematic track along with the visuals, which I think is awesome. It looks like it's coming from a movie almost and I've found a recipe that makes everything look a lot more cinematic. You will notice that in the videos to come. Rather relaxing track, so lean back, take a couple of deep breaths and enjoy

Deckard666

#265 Strandead - Sci Fi Ambient Music For Moments Of Deep Acceptance & Total Surrender (Space Ambient)

Strandead - Sci Fi Ambient Music For Moments Of Deep Acceptance & Total Surrender (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave // Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

This is quite unique. A very cinematic thick atmosphere with great depth and a haunting sense of foreboading and hopelessness. All this nicely packaged in a deeply relaxing coating for you to enjoy :)

Deckard666

#266 Space Ambient Mix 78 - Astrosat by Applefish (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 78 - Astrosat by Applefish (Space Ambient)

Playlist von JediMaster // 63 Min.

1. 00:00 - Primordial Soup
2. 04:10 - The Ocean Held Me Close In Its Arms
3. 09:16 - Orbital Resonance
4. 14:08 - Andromeda
5. 18:13 - Into The Aether
6. 24:03 - Event Horizon
7. 27:18 - Starsoaked
8. 31:31 - Particles
9. 36:07 - Earthrise
10. 39:13 - In Orbit
11. 43:12 - Astrosat
12. 48:06 - Night Sky
13. 51:55 - Snowmelt
14. 56:15 - Seventh Sense
15. 59:25 - Return To The Tributaries

Deckard666

#267 Inside the Alien Spaceship - Relaxing Ambient (Space Ambient)

Inside the Alien Spaceship - Relaxing Ambient (Space Ambient)

Playlist von umgebungsvariable // 125 Min.

Deckard666

#268 Visitors - Eerie Sci Fi Ambient Music For Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (Space Ambient)

Visitors - Eerie Sci Fi Ambient Music For Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (Space Ambient)

Some weekend audio for you today. Hope you dig :)

Deckard666

#269 M O O D - Ethereal Cyberpunk Ambient Music For People In Need Of A Break (Space Ambient)

M O O D - Ethereal Cyberpunk Ambient Music For People In Need Of A Break (Space Ambient)

Late night music! Been really sick and bedridden for a week straight. Today I'm finally feeling a bit better, so here you go :)

Deckard666

#270 EXO 22 - An Interplanetary Ambient Journey - Otherworldly Sci Fi Background Music (Space Ambient)

EXO 22 - An Interplanetary Ambient Journey - Otherworldly Sci Fi Background Music (Space Ambient)

This is quite a cool one. The music is semi dark but in a rather relaxing way tbh. I give more space to the ambient sounds in this one. It's a 35 minute ambience, created to feel otherworldy and atmospheric. Listen at a comfortable level for best experience. I hope you will enjoy this otherworldly Sunday special :)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“