Musik: Chillout/Ambient

Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#401 Sector 5 - A Relaxing Cyberpunk Music Journey - DEEPLY IMMERSIVE Sci Fi Music (Chillout/Ambient)

Sector 5 - A Relaxing Cyberpunk Music Journey - DEEPLY IMMERSIVE Sci Fi Music (Chillout/Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

Continuing the exploration of City 2.1's sectors and areas. This particular one is a very relaxing and soothing Blade Runner inspired track. It's quite an immersive soundscapes, both visually and musically. It's very atmospheric and is quite thick/lush and has a huge depth. It's also a bit melancholic and feels a bit dystopian, but not in a bad way. I think you all will like this one for sure :)

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#402 Decay #2 - Dark Ambient Background Music For Work, Focus & Concentration (Chillout/Ambient)

Decay #2 - Dark Ambient Background Music For Work, Focus & Concentration (Chillout/Ambient)

Late Saturday release. Hope you like :) Use headphones for best experience at a moderate level. My tracks are usually very dynamic and can in some areas be a bit louder.

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#403 Dreamer - Melancholic Cyberpunk Ambient For People That Gaze At Cityscapes (Chillout/Ambient)

Dreamer - Melancholic Cyberpunk Ambient For People That Gaze At Cityscapes (Chillout/Ambient)

I'm quite happy with this release because it's quite evocative and melancholic and a tad poetic (if that is something music can be). It has this distant feeling of sadness and gloom and a vague sense of longing. I think it will evoke feelings in many of you, like it does for me even.. Please tell me what you think of this approach and if you want more of this kind of style :) Have a great day/night.

Deckard666

#404 Organic Patterns - Biome (2022 Remaster) (Chillout/Ambient)

Organic Patterns - Biome (2022 Remaster) (Chillout/Ambient)

Album von Organic Patterns // 76 Min.

0:00:00 01. Organic
0:06:45 02. Nitrogen Cycle
0:13:24 03. Flora
0:21:08 04. Fauna
0:31:21 05. Competition
0:39:21 06. Algae pt. 2
0:46:11 07. Bacteria
0:52:56 08. Symbiosis
1:00:17 09. Biome
1:08:15 10. Patterns

Deckard666

#405 Block 17 - Ambient Cyberpunk Music For People That Yearn For Rainy Days (Chillout/Ambient)

Block 17 - Ambient Cyberpunk Music For People That Yearn For Rainy Days (Chillout/Ambient)

Quite happy with these visuals I must say. I like incorporating the triangle as a "sign" somewhere in the scene. I think it looks so nice when it illuminates the street like this and it makes the whole atmosphere come alive more.. The music is a blend between my old school chillwave soundscapes and my more rescent cyberpunk ambient. Have a great day :)

Deckard666

#406 Origae 6 - An Ambient Sci Fi Journey [CINEMATIC-IMMERSIVE] Alien Covenant Inspired Music (Chillout/Ambient)

Origae 6 - An Ambient Sci Fi Journey [CINEMATIC-IMMERSIVE] Alien Covenant Inspired Music (Chillout/Ambient)

I'm pleased with how this track turned out. It's very immersive and has a depth to it that "draws you in" so to speak. I've made sure to have the track sound interesting throughout with little to none repetition and many small layers of details spread throughout. It's semi-dark atmosphere is both relaxing and haunting and is quite subtle in it's presentation. It's not intrusive and don't contain any surprises which makes it great as a background companion for hours on end. I hope you like this one :)

Deckard666

#407 ENGINEER - Epic Sci Fi Ambient Music For HARDCORE Sci Fi Fans [Prometheus Inspired] (Chillout/Ambient)

ENGINEER - Epic Sci Fi Ambient Music For HARDCORE Sci Fi Fans [Prometheus Inspired] (Chillout/Ambient)

This track really feels Prometheus imo. I actually managed to capture something in this track that is very reminescent of the mysterious feelings that the Prometheus OST evokes in me. I'm really happy with how this one turned out. This is one of those tracks that I, myself, can listen to without being to self critical, and just enjoy the soundscape. I am quite certain that all you Prometheus fans out there will enjoy this one too, for sure :)

Deckard666

#408 Nova Prime - Breathtaking Cyberpunk Ambient Inspired By Blade Runner (Chillout/Ambient)

Nova Prime - Breathtaking Cyberpunk Ambient Inspired By Blade Runner (Chillout/Ambient)

This track is extremely atmospheric and has a deep reminiscent vibe of the Blade Runner opening scene. I think all of you that LOVES Blade Runner will dig this one for sure :) The music is definitely relaxing and rather medative tbh. Although listening at a comfortable level is prefered, the music can be played on louder levels too since the mix is a bit more balanced in this one compared to my rescent upload. Enjoy this little trip :)

Deckard666

#409 Block 33 - Cinematic Cyber Ambient - Evocative Triangle Music (Chillout/Ambient)

Block 33 - Cinematic Cyber Ambient - Evocative Triangle Music (Chillout/Ambient)

This video was quickly thrown together, both music and visuals, but I'm quite happy with the results. there are some really weird issues with the visuals freezing at times. I have no idea why that is. I didn't have the time to correct it since im going to Poland as I'm writing this. so I won't be uploading anything for a week. hope you like it and take care :)

Deckard666

#410 David De Michele - DISCOVERY V (Chillout/Ambient)

David De Michele - DISCOVERY V (Chillout/Ambient)

Album von David De Michele // 49 Min.

00:00 1. Discovery V
06:20 2 . Reflections
12:54 3. First Light
19:26 4. Quantum
25:33 5. Resonance
31:18 6. Memories
36:32 7. Contact
42:22 8. Culmination

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“