Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#271 Innocence - A TRULY EPIC Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - Music Inspired By Ghost In The Shell (Space Ambient)

Innocence - A TRULY EPIC Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - Music Inspired By Ghost In The Shell (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

Couldn't sleep last night so I made one of my most epic-like pieces of music in a while. Inspired by Ghost In The Shell, I give you "Innocence". Almost goosebumps material tbh (almost). The mix is very well balanced with a deep and rich soundstage.. Also, my throat singing is back in some parts of the music, a little easter/christmas egg :) The visuals in this one are REALLY cool too. It's literally breathing, and feels rather "alive"! Now, you HAVE to like this one, ALOT. It's an order ;) Have a great day y'all

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#272 ULTRA MOODY Cyberpunk Ambient To Evoke Visions & Imagery Of A Future Unknown (Space Ambient)

ULTRA MOODY Cyberpunk Ambient To Evoke Visions & Imagery Of A Future Unknown (Space Ambient)

Incoming Blade Runner vibes!!🔺SEO: I create ambient space music, ambient sci fi music, ambient cyberpunk music, ambient fantasy music to be used as ambient background music. You can use the music as ambient music for study, ambient music for focus, ambient music for work, ambient music for sleep, ambient music for relaxation, ambient music for reading, ambient music for writing - whatever really :)

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#273 Space Ambient Mix 79 - The Mind And Space by Zenith (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 79 - The Mind And Space by Zenith (Space Ambient)

Playlist von JediMaster // 79 Min.

1. 00:00 - Explorers
2. 04:05 - Colours Of Sounds
3. 11:17 - Dreams
4. 16:10 - A Mind Of Peace
5. 21:20 - Cosmic Travellers
6. 25:50 - Time And Space
7. 31:25 - Into The Dark
8. 40:05 - Deep Space Nebulae
9. 47:20 - The Outer Reaches
10. 53:41 - Discoveries
11. 58:00 - An Infinite Void
12. 1:03:46 - Illusions

Deckard666

#274 Space Ambient Mix 36 - Dust of the Stars by Stelladrone (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 36 - Dust of the Stars by Stelladrone (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SideSpace // 116 Min.

0:00 - Solar Eclipse
3:27 - Outrospace
10:22 - Blinking Star
15:42 - The Belt of Orion
22:16 - Ultra Deep Field
28:00 - The Divine Cosmos
36:54 - Eternity
43:13 - Twilight
47:29 - Ascent
51:09 - Fermi Paradox
58:29 - Tranquility
1:04:30 - Comet Halley
1:08:14 - Crystal Spheres
1:12:22 - Dust of the Stars
1:19:45 - Mars
1:22:21 - Maia Nebula
1:35:00 - Stardome
1:40:18 - On a Beam of Light
1:47:44 - Lights in the Sky

Deckard666

#275 Dune Runner - A Dystopian Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - ULTRA ATMOSPHERIC Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Dune Runner - A Dystopian Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - ULTRA ATMOSPHERIC Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Deckard666

#276 Wonders Of Pandora - A Serene Ambient Journey - Music Inspired By The AVATAR Movies (Space Ambient)

Wonders Of Pandora - A Serene Ambient Journey - Music Inspired By The AVATAR Movies (Space Ambient)

Long overdue. My first entry into the Avatar universe, which I love. The music could be better imo, but I didn't have time unfortunately, but it's definitely calm and relaxing to listen too. The visuals however is on another level. I've created my first video montage and intend on creating more of these. It's alot more interesting to watch for you guys. Please, tell me what you think :)

Deckard666

#277 Dune Runner Blues - PURE Cyberpunk Ambient - Mood Enhancing Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Dune Runner Blues - PURE Cyberpunk Ambient - Mood Enhancing Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

More Dune Runner music for you all, inspired by Blade Runner Blues. Like this you will ;)

Deckard666

#278 Cyberscapes - A Melancholic Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - Deep Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Cyberscapes - A Melancholic Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - Deep Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

A new visual montage for you all to enjoy. The music should be listened to at a moderate level. Some areas might be too bright. Didnt have the time to fix that, sry. Other than that, this is really cool :)

Deckard666

#279 Epic-Like Sci Fi Ambient Music For People That Dream Of Other Worlds (Space Ambient)

Epic-Like Sci Fi Ambient Music For People That Dream Of Other Worlds (Space Ambient)

The Triangle is back :)..A Rather good and balanced dynamic mix in this one. I'ts quite cinematic and epic-like at times. Hope you like it :)

Deckard666

#280 Cyberpunk Ambient At Its Best [Pure Mood] MASSIVE Blade Runner Vibes GUARANTEED!! (Space Ambient)a

Cyberpunk Ambient At Its Best [Pure Mood] MASSIVE Blade Runner Vibes GUARANTEED!!

The title is bold, I know, but I just love how this one turned out. I think the title describes it rather good tbh and I'm quite sure most, if not all of you, will like this one for sure. This is the kind of music I, myself, would want to find if I where to search for it on YT and It's so cool to be able to produce it on my own. Very Blade Runner inspired with some recognizable notes here and there. Have a great day everyone :)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“