Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#291 SUPER ATMOSPHERIC Cyberpunk Ambient [PURE MOOD] Deeply Soothing Triangle Music (Space Ambient)

SUPER ATMOSPHERIC Cyberpunk Ambient [PURE MOOD] Deeply Soothing Triangle Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

This is a very soothing and calm ethereal track. It has a deep moody atmosphere and is quite nonintrusive and mellow. Its reminescent of my early work. Quite sure you all will like this one, for sure!

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#292 Soothing Cyberpunk Ambient For Watching Triangles Glow In The Woods (Space Ambient)

Soothing Cyberpunk Ambient For Watching Triangles Glow In The Woods (Space Ambient)

Some extremely calm and rather beautiful soundscape coming at you today. A bit late, I know, but better late than never :) The title speaks for itself.. Have a great weekend everybody.. Huge hugs from me :)

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#293 Space Ambient Mix 81 - The Beautiful Cosmos by Nimanty (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 81 - The Beautiful Cosmos by Nimanty (Space Ambient)

Playlist von JediMaster // 114 Min.

1. 00:00 - Water of Life
2. 22:45 - A True Mind
3. 34:45 - The Sleeping Universe
4. 1:05:35 - A Majestic Dream
5. 1:13:45 - Eternal Space
6. 1:31:10 - Gone Forever
7. 1:37:25 - Distant Call

Deckard666

#294 Ethereal Sci-Fi Music for Dystopian Atmospheres And Post-Apocalyptic Landscapes (Space Ambient)

Ethereal Sci-Fi Music for Dystopian Atmospheres And Post-Apocalyptic Landscapes (Space Ambient)

Venture beyond the void with ethereal sci-fi music, perfectly suited to capturing the brooding, otherworldly atmospheres of dystopian futurescapes. Have a great day :)

Deckard666

#295 Lastscape: Sci-Fi Ambient Music for a World Left Behind - THE LAST OF US Inspired Music (Space Ambient)

Lastscape: Sci-Fi Ambient Music for a World Left Behind - THE LAST OF US Inspired Music (Space Ambient)

Immerse yourself in a moody, semi-dark soundscape that captures the atmosphere of a post-apocalyptic, dystopian future. Inspired by THE LAST OF US, the track will transport you to a world where mystery and relaxation coexist and whether you're a fan of the game/series or simply love atmospheric music, this sonic journey will leave you feeling both soothed and on edge. Listen now to experience the eerie beauty of a world left behind AND have a great day :)

Deckard666

#296 A NEW DAWN: The Most EPIC & POWERFUL Sci Fi Ambient Music You Haven't Heard (Space Ambient)

A NEW DAWN: The Most EPIC & POWERFUL Sci Fi Ambient Music You Haven't Heard (Space Ambient)

Prepare to be transported to another world with the most epic and breathtaking ambient sci-fi music you haven't heard yet! I've spent over 20 hours "perfecting" the soundstage and mixing to create an exceptional listening experience. While the composition is already quite great, I believe it could have been worked on more. However, I'm confident that this final result is a tiny "masterpiece" of atmospheric soundscapes that hopefully will take your breath away. Listen now and let yourself be swept away by the epic journey that this music will take you on. The song is a 31 minute "soundtrack" if you will, and looped into 2 Hrs. It starts quite bombastic but is then being toned down all the way to it's end. The visuals is decent, but I had trouble creating something worthy of the music, so eventually I got tired and just took what I thought was descent enough. Either way, I hope you can hear I've worked my butt off here. Enjoy

Deckard666

#297 Tannhäuser 5: A Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - Relaxing Sci Fi Music For Weary Replicants (Space Ambient)

Tannhäuser 5: A Cyberpunk Ambient Journey - Relaxing Sci Fi Music For Weary Replicants (Space Ambient)

A rather ethereal and relaxing piece this is. I think this will be something for everyone to like :) Have a great day my friends

Deckard666

#298 Anomaly - 2 Hours of DARK SPACE Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Anomaly - 2 Hours of DARK SPACE Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von Vision Codex // 120 Min.

Welcome to Anomaly, a mesmerizing 2-hour dark space ambient music video designed to transport you to the far depths of the universe. Immerse yourself in a mysterious and otherworldly soundscape created by haunting drones, eerie atmospheres, and pulsating rhythms. Whether you need to unwind, focus, or simply escape reality, Anomaly is the perfect soundtrack for your cosmic journey. Sit back, relax, and let the unknown unveil before your eyes and ears.

Deckard666

#299 Night Edge - 2 Hours of DARK CYBERPUNK Ambient Vibes (Space Ambient)

Night Edge - 2 Hours of DARK CYBERPUNK Ambient Vibes (Space Ambient)

Playlist von Vision Codex // 120 Min.

Step into the neon-lit streets of a cyberpunk dystopia with Night Edge, a 2 hour long ambient soundtrack perfect for setting the mood. Featuring dark, atmospheric vibes from electronic elements, this soundtrack will transport you to the gritty, high-tech world of a cyberpunk future. Whether you're writing, meditating, or just looking for some background music, Night Edge is the perfect choice for fans of the cyberpunk genre. So put on your headphones, and let the music take you to the Night Edge.

Deckard666

#300 Neon Nights: Cyberpunk Ambient Music for Relaxation and Meditation [Blade Runner Vibes] (Space Ambient)

Neon Nights: Cyberpunk Ambient Music for Relaxation and Meditation [Blade Runner Vibes] (Space Ambient)

This video is a must-see for all Blade Runner and sci-fi fans out there who can't get enough of the retrofuturistic and sci-fi noir drenched ambient music. If you're one of the 90% of subscribers who subscribed for this kind of content, you won't want to miss this. Get lost in the captivating sounds of this immersive music, perfect for anyone looking for a relaxing and atmospheric listening experience.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“