Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

#501 Ethereal * Atmospheric Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Ethereal * Atmospheric Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) Ambient Music // 120 Min.

Ethereal is an old track whose video was buried, but it has good reception in other platforms, so I have remastered it and I upload it again with an improved image. It is a very atmospheric theme, with cyberpunk essence. I think it's a good companion to work, read, concentrate and even rest.

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#502 Lauge & Baba Gnohm - Langbortistan (Remastered 2024) [Full Continuous Mix](Space Ambient)

Lauge & Baba Gnohm - Langbortistan (Remastered 2024) [Full Continuous Mix](Space Ambient)

Album von Lauge & Baba Gnohm // 70 Min.

1. Langbortistan
2. Dybet
3. H2O
4. Refleksioner
5. Nordlys
6. Hypnose
7. Rejsen

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#503 A Place - Ethereal Cyberpunk Ambient [SOOTHING-ATMOSPHERIC] Relaxing Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

A Place - Ethereal Cyberpunk Ambient [SOOTHING-ATMOSPHERIC] Relaxing Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 240 Min.

This one is ethereal. Good for sleep, meditation and relaxation. It's not my best work to be honest. I had to throw something together in a hurry, but it does the job. I think if you listen at a comfortable volume, it's rather soothing and could be appreciated during longer sessions or activities. Hope you enjoy. Much love to you all. Stay strong!

Deckard666

#504 Ghosts II △ Calm Rainwave Ambient For Ghosts In Their Shells △ Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Ghosts II △ Calm Rainwave Ambient For Ghosts In Their Shells △ Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

This one is something else. Why is because I've made the music almost sound as if it's originating from within the city itself! It's as if the streets and the alleyways have their own spread out choirs. I think it is very immersive tbh. I've made sure to make the soundscape liminal/minimal in order for it to "breath" more dynamically. It's very airy and you can almost "feel" the soundscape and its depth. The rain is a bit bright though, but it works. The constant hum of the sub bas is ever so slightly audible, but present enough to make have it felt. Also, the theme is obvious here, and I think the music translates that very well. This definitely feels GITS. Yeah, I'm super pleased. Love to you all. Stay strong!

Deckard666

#505 Night Street: Rainy Cyberpunk Ambient [FOCUS-RELAX] Calm Blade Runner Music Vibes (Space Ambient)

Night Street: Rainy Cyberpunk Ambient [FOCUS-RELAX] Calm Blade Runner Music Vibes (Space Ambient)

I had no idea what to choose for visuals, and I'm not happy with the result at all. However, the music is nice and the rain is just as ASMR as one would like it to be :) Hope you find it worth your while..

Deckard666

#506 Ghosts II △ Calm Rainwave Ambient For Ghosts In Their Shells △ Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Ghosts II △ Calm Rainwave Ambient For Ghosts In Their Shells △ Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

This one is something else. Why is because I've made the music almost sound as if it's originating from within the city itself! It's as if the streets and the alleyways have their own spread out choirs. I think it is very immersive tbh. I've made sure to make the soundscape liminal/minimal in order for it to "breath" more dynamically. It's very airy and you can almost "feel" the soundscape and its depth. The rain is a bit bright though, but it works. The constant hum of the sub bas is ever so slightly audible, but present enough to make have it felt. Also, the theme is obvious here, and I think the music translates that very well. This definitely feels GITS. Yeah, I'm super pleased. Love to you all. Stay strong!

Deckard666

#507 Urklang in Dub - The Tribe (Merkaba Music) [Chill Space Mix Series 157] (Space Ambient)

Urklang in Dub - The Tribe (Merkaba Music) [Chill Space Mix Series 157] (Space Ambient)

Playlist von The Psychedelic Muse // 98 Min.

Urklang is a journey through different psychedelic styles and sub-genres from the PsyTrance-World. The main character of his music is the storytelling, zenonesque, and deep progressive style which he stands for and makes you travel through different spheres and emotions, through time and space, bringing ancient feelings echoed through different worlds, filled with organic melodies, an intelligent sound-design, psychedelic sounds mixed with glitchy moments and driving basslines.

Deckard666

#508 Space Ambient Mix 47 - Empty Frontiers by Axerion (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 47 - Empty Frontiers by Axerion (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SideSpace // 32 Min.

01. Tundra (00:00)
02. Arctic Expanse (5:52)
03. Cryosands (10:41)
04. Empty Frontiers (15:44)
05. The Cold Dead (23:12)

Deckard666

#509 Late Night Music - Cyber Blues For Chillout Work - Blade Runner Music Vibes (Space Ambient)

Late Night Music - Cyber Blues For Chillout Work - Blade Runner Music Vibes (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

Blade Runner Blues vibes everywhere! Use this for your late night focus and creativity sessions. This is great for those moments and definitely sets a mood for sure..

Deckard666

#510 Lauge & Baba Gnohm - Langbortistan (2024 Remaster) (Space Ambient)

Lauge & Baba Gnohm - Langbortistan (2024 Remaster) (Space Ambient)

Album von Lauge & Baba Gnohm // 70 Min.

1. Langbortistan 10:36
2. Dybet 08:55
3. H2O 08:48
4. Refleksioner 12:24
5. Nordlys 13:42
6. Hypnose 08:00
7. Rejsen 10:48

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“