Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#281 ULTRA RELAXING Cyberpunk Ambient - Atmospheric Sci-Fi Music For Blade Runners (Space Ambient)

ULTRA RELAXING Cyberpunk Ambient - Atmospheric Sci-Fi Music For Blade Runners (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

Knives Out 2 - Glass Onion. A Knives Out Mystery (1080p - Eng - Eng - 2022)

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#282 PURE Cyberpunk Ambient [ULTRA MOODY] Melancholic & Evocative Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

PURE Cyberpunk Ambient [ULTRA MOODY] Melancholic & Evocative Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Finally Monday and more cyberpunk ambient. This one has a deep and thick atmospheric and leans towards a melancholic vibe. It's quite evocative and deeply calming. So lean back and enjoy :)

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#283 Calm Cyberpunk Ambient [Moody-Atmospheric] Relaxing Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Calm Cyberpunk Ambient [Moody-Atmospheric] Relaxing Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

This one has a more contemporary vibe, but still sci fi :) Hope you enjoy. Have a great day!

Deckard666

#284 Space Ambient Mix 80 - Lunar Sessions by Spacecraft (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 80 - Lunar Sessions by Spacecraft (Space Ambient)

Playlist von JediMaster // 58 Min.

1. 00:00 - Polaris
2. 05:25 - Drifting Towards The Horizon
3. 09:30 - Lunar Eclipse
4. 13:23 - Reddish Glow
5. 17:40 - From The Balcony
6. 21:31 - Sirius
7. 24:55 - Moonlight
8. 29:15 - Sea Of Serenity
9. 36:03 - Sirius (Guitar Edit)
10. 39:30 - Luminous
11. 44:50 - Convergence
12. 50:10 - Eternal Swells
13. 53:54 - Nightfall

Deckard666

#285 Ethereal Cyberpunk Ambient [DEEPLY RELAXING] Evocative Atmospheric Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Ethereal Cyberpunk Ambient [DEEPLY RELAXING] Evocative Atmospheric Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Triangle is back in a derelict setting, but with a very ethereal and relaxing 45 min long track as a tranquil contrast. The visuals is really nice. Got some new cool techniques for rain and post vfx which makes everything look alot better. It's a pity that YT compression is so bad. It kinda ruins it a bit. Either way, I hope you dig it :)

Deckard666

#286 An DEEP & EPIC Cyberpunk Ambient Journey And A Happy New Triangle 2023 (Space Ambient)

An DEEP & EPIC Cyberpunk Ambient Journey And A Happy New Triangle 2023 (Space Ambient)

Here comes an epic -like cyber journey which turned out awesome. More melodies in the bas line to evoke more feelings and imagery. I know you will like this one alot. Happy New Triangle :)

Deckard666

#287 ULTRA MOODY Cyberpunk Ambient [EXTREMELY DEEP VIBE] Pure Atmospheric Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

ULTRA MOODY Cyberpunk Ambient [EXTREMELY DEEP VIBE] Pure Atmospheric Sci Fi Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave // Cosmic Relaxation - 120 Min.

FROM MY COMMUNITY POST: "Today I will upload one of my most atmospheric tracks ever and in 4K too. 4K makes all the difference really. Everything looks crisp and the YT compression is way less intrusive to the experience compared to 1080p. You definitely don' want to miss this one.

For those of you that don't favor rain, I'm sorry! The atmosphere in this one will be drenched, but Its something else, FOR SURE!! You have to give it atleast ten minutes to understand the track and I think this is one of those videos that people will come back to, because it's so rich and relaxing and has a semi-dark soothing vibe. There are Blade Runner hints throughout so to not make anyone dissapointed :) I'm genuinly impressed by my work (not to brag) because of how rich it sounds. The audio quality is really good, very dynamic and full of depth. I really hope you will like this one, because it deserves it, hehe ;)

Deckard666

#288 DEEP Cyberpunk Ambient For Nights Of Endless Rain & Ghosts In Neon [TRANQUILITY & BEYOND] (Space Ambient)

DEEP Cyberpunk Ambient For Nights Of Endless Rain & Ghosts In Neon [TRANQUILITY & BEYOND] (Space Ambient)

First upload of 2023 and its really nice :) Very atmospheric, a bit ethereal and quite tranquil. Its also a bit subtle and not to intrusive which can be really nice when you work or being creative. This reminds a bit of my older tracks, which I know many of you like. Please, like this one too hehe ;)

Deckard666

#289 Space Ambient Mix 37 - Planetary Suite by Sonus Lab (Space Ambient)

Space Ambient Mix 37 - Planetary Suite by Sonus Lab (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SideSpace // 107 Min.

1. 0:00 - Stardust
2. 8:44 - Monolith
3. 23:10 - Planetary Suite
4. 40:00 - Chrononautica
5. 49:00 - Interstellar Travel
6. 1:00:09 - Fläche
7. 1:05:40 - Lights of Galaxy
8. 1:25:28 - Orbital Strings
9. 1:35:26 - Europe

Deckard666

#290 EXTREMELY RELAXING Cyberpunk Ambient [Restore Inner Equilibrium] Soothing Triangle Music (Space Ambient)

EXTREMELY RELAXING Cyberpunk Ambient [Restore Inner Equilibrium] Soothing Triangle Music (Space Ambient)

Very soft and deep vibes today, with a triangle in the wild, shining bright for us all to enjoy :)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“