Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#301 Blade Runner Meditation: Cyberpunk Music for Relaxation and Focus [A Timeless Soundscape] (Space Ambient)

Blade Runner Meditation: Cyberpunk Music for Relaxation and Focus [A Timeless Soundscape] (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

The audiovisuals in this one are just pure awesomeness, in my opinion. I'm really pleased with how serene and moody it is. This is the kind of music you can have playing for hours on end as a soothing companion. It's perfect for all of you who use my music for focus, meditation, and sleep. The mood is timeless, and I'm certain that most, if not all of you, will like this one. It's one of those tracks that you'll probably come back to from time to time. Give it some love, my friends :) Best to you all...

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#302 Blade Runner Dreams: Super Calm Cyberpunk Music for Relaxation & Focus [A Timeless Soundscape] (Space Ambient)

Blade Runner Dreams: Super Calm Cyberpunk Music for Relaxation & Focus [A Timeless Soundscape] (Space Ambient)

A truly calm, melancholic and timeless ambient journey for you all to enjoy. Very pleased with the mood and vibe in this one. I made it very ethereal and smooth in order to make it work for longer periods of time. The visuals is something completely new from me, some experimentation for sure. Tell me what you think :)

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#303 Retired: Moody Cyberpunk Music for Relaxation and Focus [Blade Runner Inspired] (Space Ambient)

Retired: Moody Cyberpunk Music for Relaxation and Focus [Blade Runner Inspired] (Space Ambient)

This one is something else. Please give this one much love guys. I've worked on this for a long time. There is a lot of details in the video, even animation in the face. I hope you like it :)

Deckard666

#304 IN RAIN: Cyberpunk Music For Ultimate Relaxation [A Blade Runner-Inspired Soundscape] (Space Ambient)

IN RAIN: Cyberpunk Music For Ultimate Relaxation [A Blade Runner-Inspired Soundscape] (Space Ambient)

Today's vibe is reminiscent of Blade Runner, but with a more serene and tranquil feel. Unlike my previous releases, the music isn't as melancholic but rather awe-inspiring. It creates a sense of relaxation and ethereal ambiance, especially when listened to at a comfortable volume. I believe you'll really enjoy this one. Have an amazing day.

Deckard666

#305 Agent K Blade Runner Meditation * A Deep Cyberpunk Atmospheric Ambient Journey for Escape and Dream (Space Ambient)

Agent K Blade Runner Meditation * A Deep Cyberpunk Atmospheric Ambient Journey for Escape and Dream (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) - Ambient Music // 60 Min.

This is a very deep quiet track where I imagine Agent K of Blade Runner Meditation
Relaxing Cyberpunk Ambient Music - Blade Runner Vibes for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

Deckard666

#306 MOMENTS: Blade Runner Inspired Cyberpunk Music - The Perfect Soundtrack for Relaxation (Space Ambient)

MOMENTS: Blade Runner Inspired Cyberpunk Music - The Perfect Soundtrack for Relaxation (Space Ambient)

Atop the city's highest floor, solitude Square, a place to adore, A sanctuary from the city's roar, A MOMENT to reflect, to restore. Ok, so this one is very relaxing and very Blade Runner-Esque. The visuals is quite cool. I like this perspective, but I didn't do a good job on the holographics on the left building, but it's ok. the vehicles down below is not so well done either. But I guess it does the job :) Hope you like this one.

Deckard666

#307 ULTRA Relaxing Cyberpunk Music for Sleep and Study | Chill Synthwave Ambience [Pure Mood] (Space Ambient)

ULTRA Relaxing Cyberpunk Music for Sleep and Study | Chill Synthwave Ambience [Pure Mood] (Space Ambient)

A VERY relaxing and soothing ambient track for you all today. Very pleased with the overall results. The track is very well balanced and has a huge soundstage. Really nice tbh! The alley visuals is very reminescent of my early work, but significantly upgraded. Thought I'd revisit that a bit :) I hope the Triangle will sooth you eyes and mind :) Have a great day!

Deckard666

#308 Sentinel * Cyberpunk Ambient Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Sentinel * Cyberpunk Ambient Soundscape (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) - Ambient Music // 60 Min.

This is Sentinel video. Is a Cyberpunk Ambient Soundscape music for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

Deckard666

#309 Blade Runner Sleep: Relaxing Cyberpunk Ambient Music for Sleep (Space Ambient)

Blade Runner Sleep: Relaxing Cyberpunk Ambient Music for Sleep (Space Ambient)

Many details in this video! I animated the body and face in several areas, such as the eyes, mouth, and nose. He is comfortably breathing while sleeping deeply. I really enjoy bringing characters to life, giving them a unique personality that makes one wonder about them. The music is deeply relaxing and reminiscent of Blade Runner, and while it's ideal for sleep, it can be used for other relaxing activities like meditation. Please show this video some love by hitting the like button, as it helps to extend its reach. I work hard on these videos, and a little extra love from you all goes a long way. Thank you :)

Deckard666

#310 In Time: Meditative Relaxing Cyberpunk Music [Blade Runner-Inspired] (Space Ambient)

In Time: Meditative Relaxing Cyberpunk Music [Blade Runner-Inspired] (Space Ambient)

This one is really deep. The song is over 1 hour long. I normally make 15-30 min songs but I went a bit further on this one. Very moody, atmospheric, medative and relaxing. Please give it some love guys :)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“