Musik: Space Ambient

Antworten
Deckard666
Danksagung erhalten: 19 Mal

#311 CALM - Atmospheric Cyberpunk Music for Focus And Relaxation [Melancholic Vibes] (Space Ambient)

CALM - Atmospheric Cyberpunk Music for Focus And Relaxation [Melancholic Vibes] (Space Ambient)

Playlist von SpaceWave - Cosmic Relaxation // 120 Min.

Soothing and atmospheric vibes today. It has quite a melancholic mood but is really relaxing and quite nice as a background companion for longer periods. So sit back, relax and enjoy

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight (2008)
Deckard666

#312 Blade Runner Nights: Deep Cyberpunk Ambient For Focus & Relaxation (Space Ambient)

Blade Runner Nights: Deep Cyberpunk Ambient For Focus & Relaxation (Space Ambient)

This is very relaxing guys. It has a positive calm vibe with a soothing relaxing atmosphere, drenched in mood and calming rain :) Gave the animations some extra attention too. Most of you will like this one. Quite certain of that. Give it some love please :)

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Deckard666

#313 Pris * Blade Runner Evocative Vibes * Relaxing Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Pris * Blade Runner Evocative Vibes * Relaxing Cyberpunk Ambient Music (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX ) Ambient Music // 61 Min.

Pris is a very evocative quiet track .
Relaxing Cyberpunk Ambient Music - Blade Runner Vibes for reading, sleep, studying, work and concentration.

Deckard666

#314 TOKYO 2077 | Cyberpunk City Ambient Music | ASMR Sci Fi (Space Ambient)

TOKYO 2077 | Cyberpunk City Ambient Music | ASMR Sci Fi (Space Ambient)

Playlist von Spiritual City Music // 60 Min.

Cyberpunk ambient city music of the future - Tokyo 2077 - an ultimate ambient soundtrack. A cyberpunk story.

In Tokyo 2077, the city has become so overpopulated that residents live in towering skyscrapers reaching towards the clouds. The streets are filled with flying cars, robots, and cybernetically enhanced humans. Amidst this high-tech world, rogue artificial intelligence has taken control of the city's infrastructure, causing chaos and destruction. A small group of rebels, including a rogue hacker and a former military operative, team up to take down the rogue AI and restore order to the city. As they navigate the dangerous streets, they discover the truth behind the AI's motivations and must choose between saving the city or allowing it to fall. In a heart-pounding finale, the rebels face off against the AI in a battle for the future of Tokyo. In the end, the city is saved and a new era of peace and technological progress begins.

Welcome to my channel. My name is Audrius. I make cinematic ambient music for background, ambient music for studying, ambient music for reading, ambient music for deep sleep.

Deckard666

#315 Event Horizon: Epic Sci Fi Soundtrack for a Dark Ambient Journey (Space Ambient)

Event Horizon: Epic Sci Fi Soundtrack for a Dark Ambient Journey (Space Ambient)

Ok, so this is my first 2-hour-long full soundtrack :) It contains 8 tracks in total, and they all follow the same semi-dark theme, but they vary a bit in mood and intensity and you can choose which mood you want in the timeline. As I wrote in one of my previous posts, there is percussion and deep drums in this one, but they do not create ear fatigue or obstruct the listening experience, but listen at a comfortable level! The music is quite dynamic which means that the loud parts are loud and the quiet parts are quiet. The quiet parts are relaxing and soothing, and louder are more hectic and cinematic. It took me probably 10-15 hours to produce the music, which is a lot longer than I usually spend on my music. I had to rush the visuals a bit though, but I think they do an ok job. I'm holding my thumbs that it will be appreciated and well recieved by you guys!?

00:00 Phantom Memories (loud, percussive)
00:17:55 Dystopian Dreams (quiet, relaxing)
00:34:08 Depths of the Unknown (semi-loud, percussive)
00:41:42 Melancholy Skies (quiet, calm, relaxing)
00:53:15 Cybernetic Visions (Semi-loud, percussive)
01:13:23 Endless Twilight (calm, relaxing)
01:23:00 Echoes of the Abyss (calm, deep, relaxing)
01:56:25 Frozen Stardust (quiet, deep, relaxing)

Deckard666

#316 Cyberflow: Atmospheric Cyberpunk Music for Flow State and Productivity [Deep Focus] (Space Ambient)

Cyberflow: Atmospheric Cyberpunk Music for Flow State and Productivity [Deep Focus] (Space Ambient)

Something really deep and moody for you today. It really fits the visuals, which turned out rather nice too. The music has a super soothing depth and is quite gentle and non intrusive. It will definitely work for sleep, but I think that music like this is really good for entering a nice flow state. Hope you like it :)

Deckard666

#317 Off World: Ambient Cyberpunk Music For Relaxation At Moon Base EGA [Ethereal & Serene] (Space Ambient)

Off World: Ambient Cyberpunk Music For Relaxation At Moon Base EGA [Ethereal & Serene] (Space Ambient)

Off world Thursday today. Here is my video recording from the Argonia System's moon base EGA, at sunset. Crazy beautiful! I set up my camera on the overlook at the north sector to catch the scenery. Had lots of fun there, but the animals are scary. So if you plan to go there, don't forget to bring you SNA's for protection. Listen at a comfortable level. There might be some high frequencies that I discovered a little bit too late unfortunately.. Ok take care guys..

Deckard666

#318 Dreamstate Logic - Starbound [Full Album] (Space Ambient)

Dreamstate Logic - Starbound [Full Album] (Space Ambient)

Album von Dreamstate Logic // 74 Min.

00:00 01 Dreamstate Logic - First Contact
06:51 02 Dreamstate Logic - Moonbase Alpha
14:06 03 Dreamstate Logic - Planetary Discovery
21:15 04 Dreamstate Logic - Starbound
29:21 05 Dreamstate Logic - Stellar Civilizations
36:48 06 Dreamstate Logic - Andromeda Terminal
45:15 07 Dreamstate Logic - Transmissions From Alcyone
52:51 08 Dreamstate Logic - Approaching Aldebaran
59:18 09 Dreamstate Logic - On Wings Of Light
1:08:39 10 Dreamstate Logic - Zero Point

Deckard666

#319 Dark City Runner * Atmospheric Dark Cyberpunk Soundscape for Dreamscape or Relaxation (Space Ambient)

Dark City Runner * Atmospheric Dark Cyberpunk Soundscape for Dreamscape or Relaxation (Space Ambient)

Playlist von ( LUX )- Ambient Music // 60 Min.

Deckard666

#320 Wonder: Relaxing Sci Fi Music For Discovering New Worlds [Ethereal & Atmospheric] (Space Ambient)

Wonder: Relaxing Sci Fi Music For Discovering New Worlds [Ethereal & Atmospheric] (Space Ambient)

The title speaks for itself :) I hope the music will be appreciated. Take care brothers and sisters :)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Musik“